TherapeuticsMD Ongoing Physician, Patient, and Payor Evaluation Reporting and Analysis (OPERA) Panel
The TherapeuticsMD OPERA Panel is a group of health care providers who complete research and provide patient, product, and market insights in regards to the markets in which TherapeuticsMD operates. TherapeuticsMD will provide opportunities for OPERA members to participate in online surveys.
OPERA Members may also participate in activities such as:
- Participating in advisory board discussions with other OPERA Members
- Conducting Phase IV research
- Participating in online discussions with other OPERA Members; and
- Engaging in other educational opportunities.
Participants are compensated based on Fair Market Value (FMV) guidelines following completion of surveys or other OPERA activities.
From time to time, TherapeuticsMD may add new health care providers to provide additional insights as our markets expand or change. Meeting our core focus at TherapeuticsMD, investing to create safe and effective therapies exclusively for women, is becoming a reality with the assistance of the OPERA Panel.
If you would like to become an OPERA participant, please contact our Medical Affairs department by via e-mail at email@example.com or by fax (561) 431-3389 with the following information:
- Full Name
- Professional Designation (MD, DO, NP, PA)
- Office Address
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV) must be attached in Word or PDF
- A statement of why you wish to be considered for inclusion in the TherapeuticsMD OPERA Panel